A Back to Back install refers to a split system that has two major components – a wall mounted indoor unit with refrigeration pipes that run through the wall and down to an outdoor unit positioned directly below – hence the name Back to Back.
Your installation may be a standard Back to Back or you may need extra piping so the unit is installed in the preffered position. Check out our prices, photos and diagram.
What you get
- Outdoor unit positioned on concrete, poly slab or feet
- Up to 3 meters of piping and interconnecting cable
- Up to 10 meters of electrical supply
- Up 2.4 meters of external duct cover
- Weatherproof electrical isolator
- Bedroom or small room – AC unit size below 5kw – $680
- Living room or larger room – AC unit size 5kw and over – $780
Extras if Necessary
- Wall bracket – $88 installed
- Roof bracket – $200 installed
- Extra piping – $35 per metre
- Extra Piping In ducting – $50 per metre
Feel free to call anytime to talk to us on 1300 203 665
or complete the contact form
and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.