There are two different types of short stumped house installations. Please select the one that is most suited to your situation.
Short Stump House
The Short Stumped House installation is basically a Back to Back with extra piping involved. To make it easier for you to estimate your costs we have incorporated it into our installation pricing scenarios. It is a simple and easy fit out.
A Back to Back install refers to a split system air conditioner that has 2 major components – a wall mounted indoor unit with refrigeration pipes that run through the wall and down to an outdoor unit positioned directly below.
The outdoor unit is positioned on either a slab or feet on the ground or wall mounted with a sturdy wall bracket.
What you get
- Outdoor unit positioned on concrete, poly slab or feet
- Up to 4 meters of piping and interconnecting cable
- Up to 10 meters of electrical supply
- Up 3 meters of external duct cover
- Weatherproof electrical isolator
- Bedroom or small room – AC unit size below 5kw $700
- Living room or larger room – AC unit size 5kw and over $800
Extras if Necessary
- Wall bracket – $88 installed
- Extra piping – $35 per meter
- Extra piping in ducting – $50 per meter