For a company that made it’s humble entry into the industrial sector in 1956 as an electric motor manufacturer, TECO has grown exponentially to emerge as a major recognisable force on the world stage.
Today, the TECO Group of Companies comprises a diverse range of six major sectors, including:
- Industrial Product and System Sector Low & high voltage motors, Mechatronic Components, Power Electric & System Control, Infrastructure Projects.
- Consumer Appliance and Service Sector Air Conditioners, LCD Televisions, Household Appliances, Hospitality Restaurants.
- IT and Optronics Product Sector Nanotechnology, Optronics, Creative Sensor, Image Systems.
- Telecommunications and Service Sector Mobile/Voice/Data Communications, Broadband Wireless and Opto-Electronics Technology.
- Information System and Service Sector Smart Cards, e-Purse/e-Commerce, IT Services, Biotech Department.
- Investment and Holding Sector High Speed Railways, Software & Technology Parks, Venture Capital & Investment.